This is the old 3.3. version of the Harmony Control app. It works with Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control, Smart Keyboard, Ultimate Hub that is on firmware version 3.12 or earlier. Use the latest version of Harmony Control (4.x) if you have upgraded your firmware to 4.0 or higher. You can check the firmware version of your hub from the app in Menu > About > Versions.
NOTE: This app does not support Harmony Ultimate Home, Home Control, or Home Hub. If you own one of these products, please download the latest Harmony Control app.
Turn your smartphone into a powerful universal remote (Harmony Link required). This app gives you control of your entertainment devices, including TV, DVR, Cable box, Receiver, Xbox and more. Personalize screens and control with swipes and taps.
YOUR PHONE IS A UNIVERSAL REMOTE
- Control entertainment devices with your smartphone, when paired with Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control, Smart Keyboard or Ultimate Hub
- Start entertainment activities such as Watch TV, Listen to Music or Play PS3 with a single touch
- Choose up to 50 favorite channel icons for quick access to your favorites
- Swipe or tap your thumb to control the volume, channel, and FF / REW, etc
- Control devices inside closed cabinets. Hide the clutter of your entertainment devices and never worry about pointing your phone at your TV.
- Everyone in the house can download the app and personalize their favorites and gestures
- Compatible with over 225,000 devices
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Harmony® 3.3 - OLD VERSION is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
Harmony® 3.3 - OLD VERSION (version 3.3.3) has a file size of 19.71 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.